About two months ago something happened in my life. I didn't see that coming somehow, and when it came it brought me down. One fine morning I woke up to find myself in intense pain. The pain was on my left wrist and I thought what was going on !!! As I googled my pain (like I google everthing else) I found out that because of playing guitar for long hours I had injured myself real bad.
I thought that the pain would just go away if I just let the guitar be alone for a while. But unfortunately it didn't and I go a little worried. I fixed an appointment with a physiotherapist and had a lot of sessions of therapy.
Gradually as the time passed by the pain lessened but I still cannot play the guitar the way I used to.
A chiropractor advised me not to play for about 6 months. But a lot can happen in that period of time, is my worry. As of now there is nothing much to do here the whole day so I figured might as well cry about it on the internet. Has anybody gone through a situation like this ?? Of course,yes, I wonder how they dealt with it.
Scribble a couple of words if you have had this ordeal and try to make me feel better. LOL.
I thought that the pain would just go away if I just let the guitar be alone for a while. But unfortunately it didn't and I go a little worried. I fixed an appointment with a physiotherapist and had a lot of sessions of therapy.
Gradually as the time passed by the pain lessened but I still cannot play the guitar the way I used to.
A chiropractor advised me not to play for about 6 months. But a lot can happen in that period of time, is my worry. As of now there is nothing much to do here the whole day so I figured might as well cry about it on the internet. Has anybody gone through a situation like this ?? Of course,yes, I wonder how they dealt with it.
Scribble a couple of words if you have had this ordeal and try to make me feel better. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment